Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop a new android and IOS apps and can fixing ionic bug

I will develop a new android and IOS apps and can fixing ionic bug












About:

Please contact with me before ordering my Gig.

Please note that a full iOS/android App will cost more than $5.

I will fix any bugs on your ionic framework app.

  • If you have a IONIC APP bug: I will fix it.
  • If you are using Ionic framework and need to fix it: I will fix it.
  • If you want to add extra features i'll do.
  • If you have AngularJs bug:I will fix it.

Just please tell me clearly the bug that you see.

I always try to stay online. So I can answer your messages as soon as possible.

I'm also open to any other request about HTML, CSS, Javascript, jQuery, AngularJs, PHP, Laraval, CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, NoSQL, MySQL, Firebase, SQLite, and Ionic Framework(hybrid Mobile Apps) etc.

Guaranteed Efficiency

/_!_\ : If you are not satisfied with my service then I happily refund your money. customer satisfaction is my top priority.

Reviews


phnfc103:Great to work with and really tried to understand what was required. Completed very fast with high quality!

mohsaniqbal624:Thanks for using my services. :)

insertaname:For the budget I was impressed by the involvement of Moshan.

mohsaniqbal624:thanks

dennisderaaf:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment