Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop PSD or sketch design into a latest ionic framework

I will develop PSD or sketch design into a latest ionic framework












About:

Hi,
In this gig I do ionic 1/2 framework conversion from PSD or sketch and provide you ionic 2 source file, I am not doing any backend development or programming.


For Ionic latest version Conversion, I need?
  • PSD or Sketch layered file
  • Prototype 
  • Documentation

And I'll provide you ionic source file which includes all screens with all component. 

Ionic 2 Conversion Charges?
  • Each screen conversion minimum - $25 (If screen having more different component then charge may change)
  • Splash screen for IOS and Android - $40

Note
I am not doing any backend development or backend programming

Contact me before placing order to understand requirement

I also do design for mobile app screens, contact me for design.

Reviews


techleague:I have worked with creativejeff since he started. Best front-end Ionic developer on Fiverr!

creativejefff:Thank you !!!

sargebt:Good job....

creativejefff:Thanks

sargebt:Good job...


No comments:

Post a Comment