Monday, January 29, 2018

I will convert your website into android app.

I will convert your website into android app.












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">If you want to convert your website into android app 
we make it efficient and add catchy icon with splash screen and unique design
you are in the right place   !!

I will convert your Website into a responsive ANDROID App. Also if you want to convert some webpages into a android app, I can do that for you as well.  

I will also add app icon and splash screen for free. You just need to give me

**features**

  • > App 
  • > ADD Mob Ads
  • > Pull down Refresh
  • >Firebase integration
  • >Push Notification
  • >splash screen
  • >custom icon

  1. Website URL
  2. App name
  3. logo Image (512x512)
  4. splash screen image (720x1080)

Once you order i will send your app back to you within 24 hours. 
and discuss before placing order and select the feature you want in you app 

Note: I'll use web-view to convert your website to android app.

Reviews


supahnin10doh:Excellent seller, he is very patient.

developer34:Outstanding Experience!

supernewbie:Good seller, best support, fast delivery

developer34:Outstanding Experience!

wowseem:Professionally transformed our website into an android application with many features. I recommend him to everyone who wants a web-view android app.


No comments:

Post a Comment