Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will develop decent android apps for mobile and android TV

I will develop decent android apps for mobile and android TV












About:

I am a professional Android Developer with 3 years of Experience and have made a lot of Mobile Apps for Different Multi National Companies / Banks etc. Once I got All the requirements from the Client and understood the scope of a project, I try to wrap things up ASAP. I like to work step by step. First I design a prototype/demo application. Once it's accepted by the client, I move forward. I am very cooperative and respectful to my clients and expects the very same from them.

Reviews


fivem31:Did good job and right.

hassaannasir:Thank you Sir....It was a pleasure working for this Buyer.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment