Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will be your mobile app developer

I will be your mobile app developer












About:

js-gig-main-desc has-border">

                                      “Screens are small, apps are big.”

Focus of the world is shifting abruptly from websites to the apps on the mobile devices.  


In this gig, I am offering custom apps of the following categories:


  • ·         Lifestyle apps                               

  • ·         Social networking apps

  • ·         Productivity apps

  • ·         GPS-powered Guides
  • ·         Personal Assistants
  • ·         News apps

  • ·         Game apps

What I do in this gig is:

Design, develop and maintain app from start to deployment

I also offer submission of your app to the App stores.

I am always available for discussion!!!

Reviews


heikkiholm:GREAT JOB!

jane_4:Thank you

njokisue:Im happy with the results. thankyou very much for your patience especially with all the concerns and questions i always have for you.Looking foward to the next phase

jane_4:Thank you so much!!! I am having an amazing experience, working with you....

gettisbyrg:This job was completed as asked for. Thank you Jane_4, the new app really does look great!


No comments:

Post a Comment