Monday, January 29, 2018

I will convert your website into android app

I will convert your website into android app












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">

The Google Play is booming and heavily changes how people use the Internet and how they search for information. Android users prefer to use apps instead of browsers to get information or use service, since it’s more easier and more handy. By submitting your app  you become more available and easily found by millions of users. 


I will convert your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ... in android application for 5 $ and I'll send you the APK file


IMPORTANT : 

No sexually explicit, hard language, adult, gambling, donation, fraud, illegal sites are allowed, stolen content or viruses or sites with such links. 

My Gift for you :

- I will make two screenshots

Reviews


kelvinmedhurst:awesome communication and great work totally would return for more work thanks

ksdesigner:Thank you

logoraja:Satisfactory Experience

ksdesigner:Satisfactory Experience

blogadr:Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment