Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will add splash screen.

I will add splash screen.












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi Thanks for stopping by,
I am a professional Android developer. I would like to work with clients who want to develop native mobile applications in Android . I have 3 plus year of experience in Android application development.

I can provide you following services:-
  • Develop your custom application.
  • Provide you my own product.
  • Make changing in your existing application.



Note:-
Inbox me before ordering.

Inbox me to show you samples.

Reviews


cesarcuevas364:Good Experience!

naumanmalik07:Good Experience!

graphicswork09:He produces great work way before the deadline. Always follows up for any changes/fixes that need to be made. Not just a very talented but also very good at communication and making sure all your requirements are met.Will surely buy gigs in the future.

naumanmalik07:Great buyer :). Love to work with you again.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment