Monday, January 29, 2018

I will do any kind of ionic app for android and IOS device

I will do any kind of ionic app for android and IOS device












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello buyer

We will develop any type of mobile app in ionic framework. we use AngularJS, CSS, JS, HTML for building any type of ionic app. we can also develop API with PHP/MYSQL.

Price of GIG is not fix. so please message me your requirement we will give you time and cost estimate.

we provide unlimited support after complete any project.

Reviews


idolyz:Seller provided exactly what was asked and went above and beyond for me. Highly recommended.

npsolutions:Thanks :)

idolyz:Seemed professional and had good feedback so I gave it a try, and they did not disappoint. Delivered on time and high quality.

npsolutions:Thanks :)

fredericj:Good working with the seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment