Monday, January 29, 2018

I will integrate google map API and customize it for your campus or organisation

I will integrate google map API and customize it for your campus or organisation












About:

Basically we need google maps inside our campus to navigate to particular building or search for a particular building and to know about the particular place. So here i will integrate google Map API with this application using ionic2 and angular2 technologies. the clients who need this application may be an organisation or a colony or street. For doing this i will use cordova google maps plugins, ionic2 , angular2 and typescript.

Reviews


vwstevorino:Fast delivery\nGreat communication\nHigh-quality delivery\nEasy to work with\n\nShivakanthreddy is great at what he does. Will not hesitate to use again.

shivakanthreddy:thank you for all your support and best of luck for your business and in future if you need any help I'm right here

vwstevorino:I am truly impressed by his workmanship, attention to detail, and price point. So thankful that I chose this company to work on my app. Will definitely contract again!

shivakanthreddy:truly supportive and clearly given all the requirements. I would like to work with him again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment