Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will fix bugs and add features in your ios app

I will fix bugs and add features in your ios app












About:

Hello,

Thank you for viewing my gig.

If your app is not working properly or you want to introduce a new feature in your app, you can order my gig.

Please message me before ordering my gig.

New feature addition or bug fixing in your app may cost you more that $5

Special Offer: I will upload your app to your apple developer account without any additional cost.


Some of my app's name which you can find on App Store

1: 100 Club

2: SalamPlanet

3: Easy Budget Planner

4: Expensi Expense Manager

5: Zombie Run Multiplayer

6: Muslim Essentials


Either you order or not but if you have any query/question please ask me any time. I would love to help you.

With kind regards
Shoaib Akhtar

Reviews


uneleap:Great Developer

shoaibakhtar1:Great experience.

uneleap:Great working with you. Done on time and all problems solved

shoaibakhtar1:Great guy to work with. Very professional.

csm4ev3r:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment