Sunday, January 28, 2018

I will create a complete unity3d game for you

I will create a complete unity3d game for you












About:

With over 2 years of Mobile Game Development Experience i present this GIG for you. I can build you the best mobile game for you, that will help you earn $$$$ from Google Play Store.

You can see some of my developed games on my portfolio: 

muhammadtalha.branded.me

I can do following for you in this package:


  • Create full game ios/android
  • Can submit game to playstore or appstore
  • Ads integration (Admob, Revomb, Unity, Chartboost, and any other)
  • In-App purchases
  • Analytics in game
  • Re skin 3D game 
  • Leader board android
  • And any other custom requirement


Expertise in both Shooting & Racing Games

For custom games you can always contact me.

Reviews


tigris:Looooong gig that took ages but very worth it at the end. Experienced young man with lots to offer. I hope my future gigs with you will get easier and quicker. Looking forward to even more good work and long term friendship and business relationship with you. Thank you.

talhadx:It was a pleasure working with you. There were requirement and technical issues that caused some delay this time. Hope you will never experience that again but good services.

tigris:I hope to do more business with you if the opportunity is right

talhadx:I had some good experiences in this project and loved them too. Good to work with you. Thanks

vladimir86ns:All the best for unity !!


No comments:

Post a Comment