Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will make multiplayer unity 3d games for android, ios, PC and mac

I will make multiplayer unity 3d games for android, ios, PC and mac












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Hi there,

My name is Hitesh Upadhyay, a fulltime game developer with having great experience in unity 3d.

If you are seeking for:
- 3d game development
- AR game (augmented reality)
- VR game (virtual reality)
- 2d game
- multiplayer games
- mobile games
- android games
- ios games
- endless runner game
- FPS (first person shooter)
- Action games
- RPG (Role playing game)
- Adventure games
- Simulation
- Sports game
- Racing game
- War games
- Realtime strategy
- oculus rift
- samsung gear vr
- google daydream

Then, My dear friend, you are at right place.

Why should you choose me?
  • Great experience of 4+ years help me to serve you with optimized coding and Quality work
  • I have professional team here to fulfill any technical requirement
  • As I am full stack developer, I know how to make User-friendly Application and How to make fast and reliable server for API of your game

I assure you any of your technical requirement will be fulfilled here.

Feel free to contact me and ask me any question you want. (Even any Philosophical Questions are welcomed :P)

Reviews


cyrusjayson_dev:Thank you for your high quality service. will ask more

theplaymate:I admire buyer for providing great documentation.

niravsutariya:Amazing developer. So fast and effective service. I strongly recommend everybody to go to this guy.

theplaymate:Excellent buyer. Smooth communication and clear-cut requirement. It is a joy to work with him.

dineshbhimani:World class service and smooth communication. I highly recommend everyone to approach this guy. He knows how to get work done.


No comments:

Post a Comment