Monday, January 29, 2018

I will convert your website into smart looking android app,publish it on google play

I will convert your website into smart looking android app,publish it on google play












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Smart Phones is now important part of life. It is important for businesses to have their smartphone appHaving your business only on website is not a good Idea.

I'm here to solve your problem and make your website's android Application in just $5. Yes only $5.

I'll also publish you application to Google Play Store for $5 only. you just need to hire me then all you headache is mine. I'll publish it with your desired screenshots and icons.

I'll give you help in following works
  • Convert your Website into Android App
  • Full technical support
  • QR Code of your app
  • Manual Push Notifications
  • Social Media Integration
  • Email Button for you

I have a solution for your every problem. you just need to contact me.

Cheers! 

 
 

Reviews


medyassire:best man ever

usamalatif:thank you

saibacardi:great service highly;y recommended 10/10

usamalatif:excellent buyer

medyassire:am happy with this gig


No comments:

Post a Comment