Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will concert your website to a enterprise level mobile application (iOS+Android+Windows)

I will concert your website to a enterprise level mobile application (iOS+Android+Windows)












About:

js-gig-main-desc collapsed">Huge chance to market you business and website. 

Convert your web site into a Mobile Application with rich user friendly touch interface which allow users to navigate easily over web site. After I publish it on Android Play Store or Apple App Store you can gain for visitors plus view and traffic to your web site.   

  • Splash screen
  • App icon
  • Social authentication via (Facebook,Google,Twitter)
  • Android + iOS + Windows Applications

24/7 
full technical support at all times. The app will look just like your website and will update automatically with new content or changes you make on the website.

Contact me any time without any hesitation I'm there to answer your any question on this service also I can send you samples to check it out.

Thank you!

Reviews


adibmurshed:Best seller I ever dealed with! Highly recommended! I purchased the gig from him because of 2 reasons (quality \u0026 quantity). He provides great quality and quantity for its value price, unlike other people. Although some minor issues, his all good overall.

gonzai1994:Great buyer!\r\nThank you.

garyking200:Very good, I was probably an awkward customer as some of the technical details were new to me!

gonzai1994:Very understandable client.\r\nGreat!

clickirimedia:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment