Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will develop any android and ios game ,app and publish it to playstore + 2 month maintenance

I will develop any android and ios game ,app and publish it to playstore + 2 month maintenance












About:

Welcome to my game develop channel


Am an expert game develop,ios  and android ,UI/UX design

If you are looking for any game app developer from scratch.
Or if you have game idea,sketech, diagram
Then you are at the right channel and at the right person and at the right time
I have be doing this for the more than 7years and am very good in doing it.
I may be new here on fiverr but am not new to this project.
excellent delivery on time and desire result guarantee.
Order my gig now and see how good I am.

Cheers
Robert

Reviews


jackielo:Communication is good. We are working on a large project so I will make a final comment when the project is completed.

robertapp:outstanding buyer and care and love

casthost:pretty easy to talk to and makes sure things are as you expected.

robertapp:outstanding experience!

smoggle:Great seller :)


No comments:

Post a Comment