Tuesday, January 30, 2018

I will do create any ios app and publish it on appstore

I will do create any ios app and publish it on appstore












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, thanks for coming in ...

Please Note:

* The apps I develop, ARE NOT NECESSARILY $5COMPLEXITY/TIME REQUIRED to develop your app, DETERMINES COST.

DO NOT ORDER THIS GIG WITHOUT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME.

1) As the title implies, I will convert any of your ideas or thoughts into an iOS(iPhone/iPod/iPad) app.   
2.) Completion of the gig is dependent on the complexity of your desired app.

Thank you
 
                                                                

Reviews


henryq30:he is very professional, I recommend his service

sanjaykakadiya:Thanks

atmusicgroup:Very happy

sanjaykakadiya:Nice

jake5324free:Great work!!


No comments:

Post a Comment